PA Nordic Challenge 2022 #PANordic2022
The PA Nordic Challenge will take place from Jan 1 to Feb 28, 2022.
The PA Nordic Challenge is to complete a number of ski-based activities as described below, making a training log entry for each one.
Upon successful completion of the challenge, PACCSA members will be rewarded with a special embroidered patch.
- Renew your PACCSA membership.
- Contact us to register for the challenge, before February, and look for an email in reply.
- Perform 8 or more separate training sessions of qualifying activities, each 30 minutes or more.
- Follow the directions provided by email to make a training log entry for each qualifying workout, no more than 7 days later.
- Provide a photo to go with each training log entry, as evidence. You do not need to be in the photo.
- An online leaderboard will be generated automatically. If you don't want your name to be shown, use a nickname.
- The qualifying activities are: nordic skiing, rollerskiing, CAT skiing, nordic track, ski-erg, and walking or running with poles.
- You do not have to do all of these.
- Only those performed within the challenge period, Jan 1 to Feb 28, will count towards the challenge.
- You can log as many workouts as you like, but only 2 per week will count towards the challenge.
- Optional: post your photos on social media, with hashtag #PANordic2022
- Upon completion of the challenge, contact us again, tell us your mailing address and celebrate!
The aim of the challenge is to keep us all focused on keeping active and either cross-country skiing or doing something like it throughout the season, and to have fun. The photos could be of anything associated with the day's training, provided they are suitable for public viewing. They will be displayed on the website for motivation and inspiration.