Race Update

At the time of writing (Friday 2:30pm) the snow depth at Laurel Ridge is only a few inches.  We may have to settle for a shortened course or cancel altogether - the final decision will be made by noon on Saturday at the latest and will depend greatly on the snowfall over the next 12-15 hours.   Please bear this in mind when making travel plans. 
The website and Facebook pages will be updated as soon as the call is made.