Yellowjackets - Registration
Registration for January 2020 will CLOSE VERY SOON!
The program fees are
- $40 for *new* Bunnyrabbits
- $50 for *new* Jackrabbits and Track Attack
Returning Yellowjackets can deduct $15, so their fees are $25 for Bunnies and $35 for Jackrabbits & Track Attack.
A LATE FEE of $10 will be added on 15 December 2019 and registration will CLOSE on 29 December 2019.
The program fees include
- access to reduced prices for seasonal ski rental - please ask us about this
- a workbook and stickers
- a team hat for new Yellowjackets
- hot chocolate after lessons
Older beginners - If you are interested in a beginner group for age 11+, please let us know. We would like to make up a group if there are enough kids.
To register, complete ALL of the following:
- Online form
- Family registration
- Child registration - one for each child
- Sign your child up for a NYSSRA Nordic membership at SkiReg.com. NYSSRA Nordic provides the Yellowjackets' liability insurance. Your child's membership is free for the first year (plus a small SkiReg fee) and $10 for each year after that. For this season, check the box for "First Year New member (U18 and under)." In the Team box, enter "PACCSA Yellowjackets" and enter "PACCSA.org" for the Team Website. Finally, under Club Affiliation, simply check "UNATTACHED."
IMPORTANT: When you receive your child's membership confirmation email from NYSSRA Nordic, you must forward/email it to Cindy Chepanoske (her email address is on the family registration form). This lets us know that your child is covered under the liability insurance policy.
Payment can be made using the second (optional) part of the online form, or sent by mail.
If you have any questions, please send us a note using the contact form. Thank you!